Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Making a Mess

Apparently this project involves making a mess.  Sure, I expected to make a mess when construction actually started, but not necessarily before then.  However, I surely have made a few messes.

What little room that was left in the third bay of the garage is full of stuff from the basement.  And now, my room is a mess.  I have filled with boxes and other things that need to be gone through to determine if they should stay or go; and if they stay, where should they go.  I have filled it with chairs and items that were in Calleigh's new room.  With about 3/4 of the room full, it's a little hard to do anything down here.  Although it is filling up, I can still kind of play music and do work in the room.  The most difficult part is watching TV because the view from the futon to the TV is pretty much blocked except from one little corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment