Friday, September 3, 2010

Trip 2 and Today's the Day

Just made the second trip to the hardware store and we haven't even started the project yet.  I see at least 2 more trips to the local store.  Today, I picked up screws, outlets, outlet covers, and 12-2 wire.  Tomorrow may bring another trip because I didn't know what kind of breaker I needed.  This home improvement stuff is difficult.  There will still be a trip for insulation.  Hopefully, I'll be in a position to get drywall the same day as I get the insulation which will cut down on the trips.  I also hope that I pretty much have everything we need to cut down on those "oh yeah, I should've gotten..." trips.

I'm not sure if the local stores carry some of the exciting products we plan on using, so we may be taking a trip to the big city for those supplies.  I'll give more details on that as we figure everything out.

Ken and family are coming over for supper this evening and the plan is to start laying out some floor plates tonight.  On a side note, our friends like being "paid/bribed" in food, so that works out well for us.  There are still a few small things to move out of the room, but for the most part it is ready to go.

Depending on when, and what, we get done tonight, I'll try to post some picutres.

No comments:

Post a Comment