Tuesday, September 28, 2010

hmmm

I was with Christi when she looked at the last post with the colors.  I don't remember her exact words now, but they were something to the effect of, "Boy, that's light.  I thought the same thing at Walmart."  I really didn't notice when I scanned them, but upon open the cans, the color does appear lighter than what the samples showed.  It could be a lighting thing.

Nevertheless, the first coat of paint is on the walls.  Although, it could very well be that I just put a third coat of primer up and it was simply labeled paint.  It was pretty light in color going on...reminds of me of some of the 1960 era Mustangs that were baby blueish.  It appeared to be drying a little darker than the swipe on the can; I guess time will tell.  I'm going to stay up just a little longer to see if it gets any darker.  Tomorrow, we'll evaluate and decide if we need to change colors for it to be a little darker.

By the way, I am a painting genius.  No tape!  No drop cloth!  Yep, I'm good...it also helps when there is no flooring to covering or trim to be concerned with at this time.   But the way I'm telling it is I'm good.

No comments:

Post a Comment