Thursday, September 23, 2010

Getting Closer

Wednesday night, I finished sanding and even wore a mask this time.  The result was much better for me.

Thursday afternoon, I started the (hopefully) final coat of mud.  I wasn't able to finish in time to go get the kids, so I got back to it after they went to bed.  I used a different type of mud this time, which seemed to be a little easier to work with...or I'm finally getting the hang of it.

With a little luck, it will all dry pretty quickly and the next round of sanding can be knocked out pretty fast. I'm still hoping to be able to prime Sunday evening.

Christi hasn't been down since the mudding started, but she will soon to pick colors.

Hopefully, in the next few days, there will be lots of good news to report.

No comments:

Post a Comment