Wednesday, September 29, 2010

This is a First

I just finished applying the second coat of paint to the new guestroom.  The color is growing on me.  Christi and I came down after work to check it out and to see if we need to change it.  It's kind of funny that she thought it would be lighter and I thought it would be darker.

Anyway, it looks like for the first time ever, I will be applying a third coat of paint.  I'll have to wait until it dries to see if it "really" needs it, but I don't think that will matter as I have an unopened gallon of paint.  We went to Walmart tonight to pick it up because I thought I'd end up needed a third to a half of it.  Guess, I was wrong as the 3/4 of the remaining 2nd gallon was enough.  It kind of makes sense since not as much is sucked up on the second coat.  At this point, what's another hour and a half of painting.

No comments:

Post a Comment