Sunday, September 12, 2010

I HAVE A BLISTER!

Today was a pretty good day.  Columbus went well and we had a good time with friends.  The only downside was that Menards did not have the door we wanted in stock.  A couple of their Lincoln stores have plenty, but that wasn't exactly on the way home.  Unfortunately, it looks like a trip to Lincoln is in store later this week....but now that I think of it, I could just wait until we are ready to do the floor and pick up the door at the same time as that stuff....hmm, I may be on to something here.

The first round of mud is pretty much complete.  There is one very small place I still have to do.  It is where the door is to access the furnace area.  I just put the drywall there tonight and totally forgot about it until I started cleaning it.  It can wait and shouldn't slow us down too much.

I probably should have wore gloves as I have a blister from mudding.  I just thought my hand was hurting from the tool rubbing against it, which I guess it actually was.  Oh well!

Things are really starting to come together.  Hopefully tomorrow I'll be able to post some pictures, but for now I think its bedtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment