Friday, September 17, 2010

No Work Tonight

Christi isn't really any better today and in some ways felt worst.  I decided not to do any work so I can get in bed at a decent time to get up with the kids in the morning and let her sleep in.  It kind of works out well as I just check the corner pieces and there are a few areas where the mud is not completely dry.  Either I put it on too thick to begin with or it needed a lot to do the first coat right.  If you're keeping score, I'm going with the latter.  If you're not keeping score, I'm still going with the latter.

Saturday will include a trip downtown with the kids for the Yorkfest parade.  After that, who knows what the day will have in store.  Hopefully, it will work out to get a little more done.

Now, it's on to a little TV, then bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment