Sunday, September 5, 2010

Sunday Evening Update

I may try to put a few more pictures up from different angles, so you can get a better feel for what's going on with the room.

For the most part, all the new wiring is in place.  The wire running through the storage room still needs to be tacked in place.  That may need to wait until the kids are up (or at least not when they are down for the night), plus I'll have to move a lot of stuff out the way to be able to get it in place.  Who knows, I may try to do some of that tonight or I may not.

We picked up a new fixture earlier today during our Walmart outing.  It's nothing fancy, but better than the light bulb hanging by wires that is in there currently.

I think all that is left is to "clean up" some of the existing wiring and add the new fixture before we call for the first inspection.  Hopefully, we can get that all done in time to have the inspection mid-week.  From there, assuming all is well, I'll put in the insulation later in the week and be hanging drywall by the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment