Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Monday's Accomplishment

Monday evening's goals were accomplished...for the most part.  The walls have primer on them, but I'm going to do a second coat of primer this afternoon because it didn't cover as well as I would like.  One wall basically is already second coated because I went back over it instead of pouring paint back into the can last night.  There will be no pictures of this part because, now, I don't know where I put the camera.  Hopefully, it's just upstairs somewhere.

Right now, I'm thinking I'll skip out on the last hour of my office hours for the day, pick up another gallon of primer, and head home to prime.  I hope they have some as this weekend we picked up the last two gallons.  I'll need to read the directions, but it is entirely possible that color could start appearing on the walls tonight.  Christi and Cal may go pick that up while Coop and I are at 'nastics (for those that don't speak Coop-ese, that gymnastics), and if the primer is dry enough, I'll start painting tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment