Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Mud Round 2

Tuesday afternoon, round 2 of the mud went up.  I can honestly say that I am awful at it.  I have no idea if its good or not; guess I'll find out when I start sanding and such.  My hope is that if its really bad, I can sand it all off and start over.

I still have to install a few corners pieces and mud them, which I'm hoping to do this evening.  Christi's sickish, so that might keep things from working out.  I think she's faking it to slow me down to only work when she can help out.  Of course, keeping up with my real job might slow me down too, especially since I don't an update instead of prepping for class right now. 

The current goal/objectives for this evening are: 1) install the corner pieces 2) mud them and 3) clean out the room so sanding can start tomorrow afternoon.  I will also be formulating a plan to trick Ken into coming over and doing all the mudding and sanding for me. 

I tried to post some pictures yesterday of my superior mudding technique and a few other things.  For some reason, this blog thing would find the pictures that I uploaded.  I'll try again later...

No comments:

Post a Comment