Friday, September 10, 2010

Trip Number I've Lost Count

I think I made my 5th trip to the hardware store for this project.  It is the third for Mead, which is I where I prefer to go, and there have been two to True Value.  As I type this, I realize there were two things I forgot to pick up...so much for that list I made before I left.  Drywall, insulation, mud, and a few other things will be delivered later this afternoon.  Screws, junction box, and a few other things in my car.  Just remember another thing I forgot about.  There may be an unplanned family outing tonight.  Luckily, I think what I need can be picked up at Walmart so we don't have to rush to get to the hardware store before it closes.

I'm not really sure at this point what all I hope to get done this afternoon/evening.  For starters, I will clean up the mess downstairs to make it easier to work.  Just remembered something else I need.  After that, maybe I'll shoot to get the insulation in and see where things go from there.  Should be an exciting and fun weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment