Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Drywall Up, Taped, and Mud Round I

According to the title of this post, that's something to get excited about.  But don't get too excited for us yet, that's what happened at Ken's house yesterday.  I went over to help work on the bedroom which is really starting to come together.

As far as our house goes, we've decided to leave the current wiring as is for a few reasons, but mainly is that we'd be without a light in that room for a while.  This afternoon, I'll head home a little before I pick up the kids and finish the last part of running wire.  Hopefully, that will be as simple as it looks.  Its basically tacking down the wire that I already put in the storage room, which will take a little bit because I'll have to move a bunch of stuff, and running wire for the new light fixture.

I'll call today in hopes of getting an inspection Wednesday.  If that works out and all is good, I should be able to start putting up drywall Thursday or Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment