Thursday, September 9, 2010

Inspection Complete

Chuck, the inspector, just left and all is good.  I'm not really sure what he looked at as he basically just looked where outlets were going to be and that they had wire to them.  That's all.  I don't need to call him back until it's almost done.  I take that to mean right before we start painting.  He didn't look at any old wiring or anything that we were kind of worried about.

He really only had two things to say.  One was to piggy back the wires going to the outlets.  The other was a suggestion concern the window/crawlspace to under the porch, which isn't anything major and more of a convenience thing in case we ever need to get under there.

I really want to go to the store and get insulations, other supplies, and order drywall, but I'm going to wait until Friday, because I really have a few other things I need to work on tonight...if I do anything.

If things work out like I'm hoping, I can probably have him back out near the end of next week and be painting next weekend....to be continued....

No comments:

Post a Comment