Wednesday, September 29, 2010

How's the color?

Right now, I cannot truly answer the question of how's the color.  When I went to bed last night, it was a little darker than the what it looked like in/on the can; however, I really didn't look this morning before I left the house.  I walked in there, but don't remember a thing.  Cooper decided to wake up at 4 this morning because all of his pacis had fallen out of the crib.  After a while, I went down to retrieve them for him and jumped up wanting to come sleep in our bed.  I told him "no," and he preceded to fuss for a bit.

About the time he calmed down, I started hearing a beep and was afraid it was coming from his room, which would equal not going back to sleep for any of us.  Fortunately, it was the carbon monoxide detector in the basement; don't worry, it was just the warning that the batteries are starting to die.  Unfortunately, he heard me (I think) and started to fuss again.  So, let's just say that it is a good thing I don't have an 8 o'clock class this semester since I got up at 7:50.

A college student is at the house watching the kids so Christi can catch up and get ahead on some of her stuff.  She forgot to look at it this morning too.  So, tonight will bring a trip to Walmart regardless of what we decide about the color.  If we change it, I need different paint; if we keep it, I need more paint for two coats.  This might end up being a third coater, but only time will tell.  The saga continues, but at least the end is in sight.

No comments:

Post a Comment