Friday, September 10, 2010

Insulation Started

The insulation is about half complete.  The pre-cut sheets are really easy to put up.  I hope to finish it up in the morning and start hanging drywall.  I kind of want to finish the insulation tonight, but I didn't bring any scissors down with me to cut the odd pieces and I have a few other things that are a little more pressing right now, like writing a new sermon.

I'm preaching in Columbus, about an hour from us, Sunday.  I emailed a powerpoint over today and got a reply that is pretty funny.  Ken's father-in-law, Rick, now works for the college in Church Relations.  Part of his job his to visit church, preach, assist them, etc.  Well, Rick was in Columbus last month and apparently spoke on Daniel too.  It was from a different angle than mine, but after much thought, Christi and I have decided that I should come up with something different...so that is what I should be doing right now instead of update the blog.  Rick's been preaching almost as long as I've been alive, but I think I need to ask him when he wrote his sermon.  I wrote mine (except for a few modifications) in 2006 to preach in Fremont when the choir was singing there; that visit was cancelled due to bad weather.  Anyway....

Here are a few pictures from tonight.



No comments:

Post a Comment