Tuesday, September 14, 2010

No Work Monday

I didn't do any work on the basement Monday, which may put us behind just a tad.  I checked the mud around 3:30 and it wasn't completely dry.  It might have been after the kids went to bed, but I didn't go back down.  I probably should have at least cleaned up the room to save time when it comes to sanding.  However, I chose the option to go to bed early. 

Today's plan is to go home after my office hours and put the second coat of mud up.  Hopefully, I can get it all done and clean up before I pick the kids of from the sitter.  If things work out, I can maybe start sanding Wednesday night.  At this point, while still possible, I'm starting to think we won't be ready to paint until sometime next week.  It kind of depends on drying time, how long sanding takes, and how many times I mess things up.

No comments:

Post a Comment