Sunday, September 26, 2010

Prime Time

Looks like we are getting closer folks.

Saturday, I installed the window trim and did a little sanding.  This afternoon I caulked and did a little more sanding.  I had to mud a couple of places too.  I haven't checked on them since finishing, but will sand them tomorrow evening and start priming barring any unforeseen circumstances.

I could probably start tonight, but considering I have some work for work to finish before my first class Monday, I thought I'd better do that instead.  Which means I should probably not be posting an update right now too, huh?

It looks like we have chosen colors.  In independent testing, Christi and I had the same choices out of the samples she picked.  I'll try to get those scanned in a few days so you can see what to expect.  The pictures I keep promising are coming too; I have misplaced the card reader (which isn't hard to do right now around here).  Once I locate it, I'll post some new pics and play catch up.

Back to work on my real job.  I'll try to update Monday between classes to let you know what the plans for the week are looking like.  Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment