Sunday, September 5, 2010

Framed

Ken and I spent most of Saturday framing.  Framing around the furnace presented a little of a challenge, but it all worked out.  The pocket door frame is installed and part of the new wiring is in place.  Hopefully, this afternoon or early evening, I'll be able finish running wire.

Saturday also brought trip 3 to the hardware store and a trip to Walmart.  Five pounds of screws wasn't enough.  Unfortunately, we ran out after Mead (the hardware store) closed.  I tried True Value but they didn't have the screws I need.  I did get a breaker and a few other electrical supplies there.  (I try not to shop at True Value because it's generally overpriced, at least in our small town).  Luckily, Walmart came through with some screws that would work.  We'll probably go back to Walmart today to get a few more outlet boxes and hopeful new lighting.

No comments:

Post a Comment