Sunday, September 19, 2010

No (Project) Work Weekend

The weekend has come and gone and the basement project looks pretty much the same as it did Thursday evening.  Don't worry, it will still be completed by the time is has to be done, but some of the other smaller projects will have to wait.

Christi is still sick and hasn't seen a whole lot of improvement over the weekend.  Because of some of the side effects, she is only taking some of her meds at night.  She's going to call Monday to see if there is something else she can take.

The kids and I have had a pretty good weekend fill with multiple trips to Walmart and the Yorkfest parade on Saturday.  I have a few pictures of them at the parade that I will get up in the next few days.

Christi is upstairs working on her homework that is due by midnight; hopefully, she can stay awake long enough to finish it.  I am downstairs about to work on the test for my first class tomorrow.  I started hearing a drop while doing this update.  I really should take a picture of how I'm set up right now because I'm sure its pretty funny looking but the camera is upstairs.  I thought I may have knocked something off/over and it was dripping...which if you saw the set up you could see why I thought that was a possibility.  Well, that isn't the case and apparently I have a slow drip from a pipe.  I've isolated the general area but nothing else yet.  It's going to be real interesting trying to get in a position to look since you can barely get in the room as it is.  It appears that it is relatively recent, plus, I didn't hear it the other night when I was down here.  For now, I'm going to do my test, then try to find the source of the drip.

Odds are I won't be able to fix it tonight, but I will do what I can to minimize it for the time being.  What was looking to be an earlier night is slowly turning otherwise.  I guess it is a good thing that I wasn't able to get away to the office to take care of the test earlier this weekend.  Guess I better get to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment