Monday, August 30, 2010

32 Trips...

No, I haven't taken 32 trips to the hardware store, at least not yet.  But there is still time.  Thirty-two is the number of times I went up and down the stairs to the basement taken the lumber inside.  Half way through, I was wishing I had taken Ken up on his offer to come help.  Oh well.  It took about thirty minutes and I was hot and sweaty.  (I know, more than you wanted to know).  I'm not really sure if 32 is the correct number but it is not less than 32.  The math doesn't quite add up... I carried in the treated 2x4s in pairs because they were heavier.  The untreated came inside in 3s, except one trip of 4.  So, either I lost count or I got less wood than I paid.  I'm thinking its the former.  Nevertheless, just in case you were wondering what 90 10 foot 2x4s looked like in a basement:

No comments:

Post a Comment