Sunday, October 3, 2010

I Can't Sleep!

What do you do when you have a project to complete and can't sleep?  You work on the project.  The only problem with that, at least for me, is that there are times when I am working that I feel like I could go on forever...so I didn't/haven't/won't do much.

Since I couldn't sleep, I decided to paint just a little.  Sunday afternoon, I applied the second coat to the door and very early Monday morning, I applied the first coat to the other side.  This way, when I come home in the afternoon, I can do the second coat and, hopefully, hang the door Monday night.

Overall, Sunday was productive and time-consuming.  All the outlets, switches, and lights are hooked up and working.  Ken and I also laid the carpet.  Monday afternoon will include one more trip to the hardware store to pick up some 1x4s for the door trim.  After that, I will get as much trim installed as I can before supper; what I don't get up, will probably have to wait until Tuesday afternoon, as the equipment might be a little noisy for little sleeping ones.

Look for new (and old) pictures late morning or early afternoon.  I kind of want to do it now, but I'm afraid that I'll never go to sleep if I start.  Since I can only post 5 in each post, expect several updates later today.

No comments:

Post a Comment