Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Rock'n'Rollin' Christmas

I love Christmas.  I'm like a little kid.  There is great excitement and anticipation trying to figure out (aka, trick people into telling you, aka, lawyering them) what gifts you're getting...I've gotten my mom a few times with this technique.  Now, it is even more exciting because of Coop and Cal.  They still don't fully get it yet, but it is still a lot of fun with them.  It was great to see Coop's reaction as we came around the corner this morning to see it big present.  It wasn't quite what I expected; I'm not sure he knew what to think or what was going on, but it was still priceless.

Coop and Cal must be worn out as they are napping.  Momma's getting ready for the day, and I'm currently prepping Christmas lunch.  It's a little departure from what we decided would be our "traditional" Christmas meal a few years back, but that kind of happens when you squeal into town on Christmas eve and need to do some grocery shopping before the store closes with no idea of what you really need.  This year, we will be having prime rib, loaded mashed potatoes, fancy green bean thingy, rolls, and red velvet cake.  I hope it tastes as good as it smells.

No white Christmas for us; more of an ice Christmas.  From the way it looks though, some of those back in the motherland are having a white Christmas.  Sounds like fun.  I've got a snowblower you guys can use and lot's of snow gear, but you'll have to come get it.

It is about time for me to hit the shower, but here's a little Christmas video for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment