Saturday, December 11, 2010

Projects?

Does putting up the Christmas tree count as a home project?  If so, I should have updated a while back.

There are several small projects around that need to be tackled but I/we keep finding ways to put them off.  I had originally planned on doing some of them over the Christmas break but that probably won't happen now.  Due to the failed Thanksgiving trip, we're making one over this break.

I did finally get around to a project this earlier this week that I kind of wish I had done a few weeks back.  Unfortunately or fortunately, depending on who you are, there are no pictures of this project.  I didn't really think about taking pictures during the project and it would have made it longer and posed a bit of a safety issue.  Does that peak your interest?  I hope so because you'll have to wait a week or two to hear about it.  There are a couple of people who read this blog that I want to tell in person before they read it here so I can see their faces.

No comments:

Post a Comment